Heather Miller-Shiell has twenty one years of leadership experience in nonprofit management, fund development, and strategic planning. Miller-Shiell’s mission driven approach and passion for social justice make her a wonderful fit for Breck School. She previously served as Vice President Of Development at Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities for almost three years. Her new position as Director of Advancement will begin on August 7th.
- Patrick Mascia named Managing Director of University of Minnesota Foundation Real Estate Advisors
- McKnight welcomes David Nicholson as Vibrant & Equitable Communities Program Director
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund announces Daniel Gumnit as Chief Executive Officer
- Armando Camacho to become President and CEO of Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- Clare Housing announces new Executive Director, Phoebe Trepp