Before joining the team at Minnesota State Fair Foundation, Cynthia Cashman served as the Chief Development Officer at the University of Minnesota’s College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS) from 2004-2017. She has a long history of experience in the nonprofit sector, including higher education, previously holding positions at Hamline University, YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis and the Minnesota Medical Foundation. Cashman’s new position at Minnesota State Fair Foundation began this past week on August 7th.
- BOMA Greater Minneapolis names Sarah Anderson as new CEO/President
- Patrick Mascia named Managing Director of University of Minnesota Foundation Real Estate Advisors
- McKnight welcomes David Nicholson as Vibrant & Equitable Communities Program Director
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund announces Daniel Gumnit as Chief Executive Officer
- Armando Camacho to become President and CEO of Amherst H. Wilder Foundation